fm® was founded in 1964 by Franz Meyer who’s initials gave the company its name. Starting as photocopier cabinet supplier to then, German copier market leader OLYMPIA. The fm® group of companies has grown in the last 40 years into a fully integrated engineering, manufacturing and logistics company with expertise is plastic, wooden and steel fabrication. fm is the recognized world leader in manufacturing of Multifunction Printer/ Device cabinets.
Cabinet and Stand Solutions:
- fm® Industries, Manchester, CT, USA:
USA, Canada, Latin America
- fm® Industries Asia, Hong Kong:
Asia, Australia, Germany
- fm® Industries Australia, Kirrawee:
- fm® Systemmoebel, Boesel, Germany:
Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia, Japan
Plastic Injection, Twin sheet, and Vacuum-forming:
- fm® Plastics, Boesel, Germany:
Office Furniture & Seating:
- fm® Bueromoebel, Boesel, Germany:
- The fm® headquarters and main manufacturing plants are located in Boesel, Germany and have more than 250 employees. Two licensed backup manufacturing plants are run in Germany and Austria.
The North and South American markets are served from our headquarter and manufacturing plant in South Windsor, CT. Our Canada branch office is located near Toronto, ON.
Our office in Tokyo, Japan guarantees us a direct contact to the R&D departments of our global customers in Japan. Our offices in Hong Kong, China and Kirrawee, (Sydney) Australia provide worldwide support for our customers.